TEC Summer Institute (TSI) Summer Professional Development for Educators
After cancelling our TSI sessions last summer for the first time in 26 years, we’re pleased to offer professional development opportunities this summer! Virtual and on-site options are available, check out the course options below!
- Envisioneer Architectural Software “Boot Camp” for Educators 4-Day ONLINE Series
Click “Learn More” for a complete schedule of course offerings and to register!
Schedule Customized One-On-One Training!
Contact TEC for your training needs, we offer personalized one-on-one training at our location!
Email techsupport@TECedu.com or call 1-800-338-2238 to schedule your time with one of our technicians.
TEC Hands-On Open House Every Wednesday – Come See Us!
Every Wednesday, we welcome teachers, administrators and professionals to schedule a visit to our TECnology Center for Engineering Education and Advanced Manufacturing located in Concord, NH. At the TECnology Center, you can visit to have a first-hand look at the equipment, see how it operates and “try before you buy!” Invite your colleagues or supervisor to join you.
Come see, touch, feel, and ask questions! Schedule your visit with us anytime from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm by completing this form! We hope you stop by!
Our TECnology Center is host to some of the latest Advanced Manufacturing equipment in the industry:
3D Printers & Scanners (3D Systems/Roland)
- Ultimaker S5
- Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle (includes Air Manager and Material Station)
- Ultimaker S3
- Ultimaker 2+ Connected
- ProJet® 4500
- ScanTech iReal 2E Color 3D Scanner
- Roland monoFab ARM-10
Laser Engravers and Cutters (LaserPro)
- C180 II Desktop
- Spirit LS
- E200 Desktop
Wide-Format Print-Cut Machine & Vinyl Cutter (Roland and GCC)
- Roland BN-20 Print-Cut Machine
- GCC Jaguar IV Vinyl Cutter
Mills and Lathes (Roland)
- MDX-50 SRP Mill
- MDX-40A SRP Mill
- Roland monoFab SRM-20 Mill
Note: On-site equipment varies regularly; contact TEC to check the availability of specific equipment.
We also have available Curriculum for Review:
- Energy Concepts, Inc. Training Systems
Just a few of the Areas of Study Include:
- New! Forensic Science I and II
- Principles of Technology
- Material Science Technology
- Applied Science
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Physics In Context
- Engineering Principles
- Introduction to Engineering
- Progressive Renewable Energy Trainers Exploratory Modules
- Basic Wind/Solar Energy
- Bio Diesel Renewable Energy
- Hydrogen Solutions
- Training Systems (Eligible for ETA Certification!)
- Grid Tie Training System
- Small Wind and Solar PV Training System
- Geothermal Training System
- Clean Energy Trainer
Come Back for Hands-on Training
Once you have your new equipment, you need to learn how to use it! Schedule some one-on-one personalized training with our support specialist, or attend one of our scheduled training seminars.