TEC Summer Institute for Educators
Our popular TEC Summer Institute (TSI) for Educators registration is open to Educators who want to learn more about 3D Printing, Laser Engraving or Architectural CAD! Graduate Credits Available! Featuring hands-on instruction with fellow educators. Join us to share experiences, collaborate, make new friends, and bring TONS of new information and project ideas back to your classroom!
Courses: Choose from
- Envisioneer™ Architectural CAD “Boot Camp” ONLINE Series (July 8-10)
- Welcome to 3D Printing 101! (July 16)
- 3D Printing 201: Anatomy and Physiology (July 17)
- Laser Engraving and Cutting Essentials: Basic or Basic + Advanced (July 23-25 OR July 30-August 1)
Space is limited! Register early!
Schedule Customized One-On-One Training!
Contact TEC for your training needs, we offer personalized one-on-one training at our location!
Email techsupport@TECedu.com or call 1-800-338-2238 to schedule your time with one of our technicians.
TEC Hands-On Open House Every Wednesday – Come See Us!
Every Wednesday, we welcome teachers, administrators and professionals to schedule a visit to our TECnology Center for Engineering Education and Advanced Manufacturing located in Concord, NH. At the TECnology Center, you can visit to have a first-hand look at the equipment, see how it operates and “try before you buy!” Invite your colleagues or supervisor to join you.
Come see, touch, feel, and ask questions! Schedule your visit with us anytime from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm by completing this form! We hope you stop by!
Our TECnology Center is host to some of the latest Advanced Manufacturing equipment in the industry:
3D Printers & Scanners (3D Systems/Roland)
- Ultimaker S5
- Ultimaker 3
- Ultimaker 2+
- Ultimaker 2 Extended +
- ProJet® 4500
- Sense II 3D Scanner
- Roland monoFab ARM-10
Laser Engravers and Cutters (LaserPro)
- C180 II Desktop
- Spirit LS
Wide-Format Print-Cut Machine & Vinyl Cutter (Roland and GCC)
- Roland BN-20 Print-Cut Machine
- GCC Jaguar IV Vinyl Cutter
Mills and Lathes (Roland)
- MDX-50 SRP Mill
- MDX-40A SRP Mill
- MDX 540SA SRP Mill
- Roland monoFab SRM-20 Mill
Note: On-site equipment varies regularly; contact TEC to check the availability of specific equipment.
We also have available Curriculum for Review:
- Energy Concepts, Inc. Training Systems
Just a few of the Areas of Study Include:
- New! Forensic Science I and II
- Principles of Technology
- Material Science Technology
- Applied Science
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Physics In Context
- Engineering Principles
- Introduction to Engineering
- Progressive Renewable Energy Trainers Exploratory Modules
- Basic Wind/Solar Energy
- Bio Diesel Renewable Energy
- Hydrogen Solutions
- Training Systems (Eligible for ETA Certification!)
- Grid Tie Training System
- Small Wind and Solar PV Training System
- Geothermal Training System
- Clean Energy Trainer
Come Back for Hands-on Training
Once you have your new equipment, you need to learn how to use it! Schedule some one-on-one personalized training with our support specialist, or attend one of our scheduled training seminars.