Our Privacy Statement
- Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
- Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. We will not provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties unless we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
- Privacy and Our Business Partners. We will not provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to our business partners unless it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.