Welcome! We’re excited to show you how Roland Print-Cut Machines can help you make social distancing signage and save your school money!
Live from Roland Studios, CA!
Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 3:00 PM (EST) for about 45-60 min.
Enjoy watching while Garrett from Roland discusses:
- Social distancing signage is everywhere today!
- What does this mean for education?
- How can Roland print-cut machines help your school?
- Live Demonstration!
- Voice from the classroom – hear from Tom Lamont, instructor at Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational Technical High School (MA) and how he helped his school reopen last fall with the help of his Roland Print-Cut machines!
- Funding, association discounts, and leasing options
- Q & A – ask your questions directly to the manufacturer!
Description: In this webinar, we will explore the various ways that educators have used Roland Products in recent months to enhance the student learning experience and provide a campus resource for printing needs. We will also demonstrate how to use the TrueVIS Series Printer Cutters to produce pre-designed social distancing signage graphics that go to support safe reopening efforts of campuses across the country. From sourcing and preparing graphics, to machine setup and print production, attendees will come away with a better understanding of how the printing process works, along with new ideas concerning how Roland’s Print Cut Technology can be leveraged in today’s classroom.