Expands the SRM-20’s capabilities to include diamond scribing and rotary engraving applications!
Roland DGA is pleased to announce the availability of a new Engraving and Gift Marking Kit for the MonoFab SRM-20 desktop mill. The new package includes a variety of tools designed to increase versatility and help users get the most out of their SRM-20 machines. Priced at $695 (MSRP), this kit can be purchased with a new SRM-20, or by current SRM-20 users to enhance the capabilities of their existing machines.
It includes an indexing fixture for quick and accurate positioning of engraving material, a spring-loaded diamond scribe tool and specialized V-Bits for precision marking on a wide variety of materials, a powerful and an intuitive VCarve Desktop program that enables users to create high-end engraving output on a 3D device, and more.
- This kit expands the SRM-20’s capabilities to include diamond scribing and rotary engraving applications.
- Ideal for small format rotary engraving applications like custom name tags, custom PCB’s, and sheet engraving.
- Great for diamond scribing applications like tag production, plate marketing, gift engraving, keepsake customization, and much more.
- The kit is quick and easy to install allowing you to switch workflows from milling, scribing, and engraving within minutes.
- VCarve has a wide range of industry standard import / export file formats that accommodate workflows with AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW and other design programs.
TEC is the Roland Authorized Academic Dealer for New England. To speak to your Account Manager or to request a quote, call 1-800-338-2238 or email sales@TECedu.com.