ProJet x60 3D Printers
- ProJet 160 3D Printer (pdf)
- ProJet 260C 3D Printer (pdf)
- ProJet 360 3D Printer (pdf)
- ProJet 460Plus 3D Printer (pdf)
- ProJet 660Pro 3D Printer (pdf)
- ProJet 860Pro 3D Printer (pdf)
The world’s fastest, easiest-to-use and most affordable color 3D Printers
3D Printing is transforming Education. The 3D Printing industry is exploding not only in corporations around the world but in classrooms as well. Secondary and post-secondary educational institutions have integrated3D Systems’ ProJet® 3D printers into a variety of departments to enhance programs including STEM, architecture, chemistry, geography, medical modeling, engineering and fine arts. ProJets are indispensable in turning students’ ideas into real-life 3D color models that they can hold in their hand, a critical aspect to fully understanding and experiencing the product design cycle.
Advantages for the Classroom
- Speed – A ProJet high-throughput 3D printer is ideal to support several classes of 20 to 30 students each semester
- Low Cost – A low cost per printed part is critical both to support students and keep within budgetary constraints.
- Reliability – A safe and reliable 3D printer is important, since it operates continuously in a classroom environment.
- Safety – Unlike other machines, ProJets require no model support structures that need to be removed with razor knives or chemical baths.
- Uniquely Multicolor – Students can better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs, produce realistic color models without paint, and include 3D print text labels, logos, design comments, or images directly onto models.