Roland BT-12 EDU Bundle for MHEC Members
Featuring the Roland BT-12 Direct-to-Garment (DTG) Printer
Includes Equipment and PBL Tutorials!
- BT-12 DTG Printer
- GS-24 Vinyl Cutter (learn more) – included for FREE!
- BT-12 Project-Based-Learning Tutorials (learn more)
- GS-24 Project-Based-Learning Tutorials (learn more)
Retail value of $7,980.00
Offer valid only until 12/31/2020
MHEC Contract #MC01-L54
Promo Code: MHEC-BT12Deal
About the Roland BT-12 DTG Printer:
This unit is meant for everyday users, beginners even. It is incredibly simple to make your own garment!Caleb Craft
Great for graphic design classrooms, MakerSpaces, and Libraries!
Easily Create Custom Products, No Experience Needed, and Priced Right!
Print directly onto cotton t-shirts, apparel, tote bags and other products in minutes from your desktop with the VersaStudio BT-12 direct-to-garment (DTG) printer! This affordable printer allows your students to get into the profitable world of custom apparel immediately, with a device that’s as easy-to-use as an office printer and offers stunning results!
Out-of-the-box apparel customization with a compact, affordable and exceptionally easy machine
- As easy-to-use as an office printer and offers stunning results
- Put your photos and designs on cotton t-shirts, bags, pet accessories and so much more
- Complete solution includes a finisher unit, cassette tray and cleaning accessories
- Up to 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi print resolution for high-quality print results
- Accepts “everyday” file formats, no special file conversion required! Output PNG, JPG, TIFF, PDF, and BMP formats and get printing!
- Fully-enclosed, compact printer that works in standard wall sockets, no special electrical requirements
- Comes with a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty and an option to extend for an additional three more years!
TEC is your Roland Academic Dealer for NH, ME, VT, RI, CT and MA, call or email with questions!
Printing method: Direct-to-garment (DTG) / Piezo ink-jet method
2 print heads
2 channels per print head
192 nozzles per channel
Nozzle pitch: 150 dpi
Max. print swath: 1.27” (32 mm)
Printable Area: A4 Cassette (Standard) 11.5″ x 8″ (291 mm x 204 mm), A5 Cassette (Optional) 8″ x 5.6″ (204 mm x 142 mm)
Printing Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi
Fabric: 50% – 100% cotton
Thickness: Maximum 0.157″ (4 mm)
Colors: White or Light
Ink Cartridges: TPG Textile Pigment Ink, 100 ml (CMY), 140 ml (K)
Connectivity: USB2.0 High Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Printer Installed: 15.7″ (W) x 27.5″ (D) x 11.5″ (H)
399 mm (W) x 698 mm (D) x 292.5 mm (H)
Finisher Installed: 15.7” (W) x 23.6” (D) x 8.7” (H)
(399 mm (W) × 599.4 mm (D) × 220.98 mm(H))
Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)
Power requirements: (North America) AC100V to 120V, 50/60Hz, max. 90 Watts
Included Software: Roland Design Software