Need Custom Jigs & Fixtures?
Sign-up Today for Our Hands-on Event for Manufacturers!
3D Printing Can Help!
What are you milling out of metal, could it be 3D printed instead?
Creating jigs and fixtures can be time-consuming and costly with conventional production methods. Not every company can afford to have a workshop with CNC machines, and outsourcing can take weeks, is expensive and makes iterating a design a drawn-out process.
Save money and time.
3D printed tools usually cost around $10 to produce, whereas traditional methods can cost easily over $1,000 for the same part. By using 3D printing, you will have the first results in a matter of hours, enabling you to validate your design directly.
Join us to meet with Ultimaker North America guests Peter Ho, Application Engineer, and Matt Fawcett, Channel Manager, to learn how the constant emergence of new 3D printing technologies, machines, and materials in Professional Desktop 3D Printing are transforming today’s mechanical design and manufacturing.
- Learn how manufacturers are using Professional Desktop 3D Printing for Tools, jigs and fixtures
- See how to design for manufacturing with design experts from Kubotek3D
(Check out this helpful resource, Top Tips: Guidelines for Selecting a CAD System for a Tooling Supplier)
- Discover new, engineering-grade printing materials and how they expand 3D printing capabilities
- Explore the power and advancements of the latest Cura “slicing” software used for 3D printing
- Get answers to your questions specific to your application/industry!
Who should attend?
Designers, engineers, manufacturing engineers, quality engineers, senior leadership with engineering and manufacturing responsibilities, entrepreneurs, and others interested in utilizing Professional Desktop 3D Printing.
Come to our informal seminar to learn, share your insights, TRY IT for yourself, and leave with the latest trends in Professional Desktop 3D Printing. **We will have a light lunch available between 11:00am-1:00pm, all are welcome!**