High-quality, composite-ready performance – impressively small footprint
New Price! Now $3,850! Reduced by $545!
Meet the Ultimaker S3 – high-quality, composite-ready performance efficiently from your desktop
Building on the capabilities and success of the Ultimaker 3 and the S5, the Ultimaker S3 combines enhanced performance with a small desktop-size footprint, effortless operation, and unparalleled reliability.
Designed for Ease-of-3D Printing INSIDE and OUT!
Key Features INSIDE of the S-Line of Ultimaker’s 3D printers to help make 3D printing a breeze for you:
- Network connectivity (and flexibility!): Print via Wi-Fi-, LAN, cloud or with USB.
- Touch screen: Effortless operation via an award-winning user interface
- Advanced active leveling: Reliable first-layer adhesion, enables unattended use
- Front enclosure: Improved printing environment for better print results
- Flow sensor: Stay informed when filament runs out to increase print success
- Easy setup and monitoring: With NFC material recognition and internal camera
- Composite material compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties
- Multiple printer management: Free printer manager software, Ultimaker Connect, automatically assigns a central queue of print jobs to Ultimaker 3D printers when they become available.
Key Features OUTSIDE of the S-Line of Ultimaker’s 3D printers to help make 3D printing a breeze for you:
From the ground up, every detail of the Ultimaker S3 has been designed and built to deliver the S-line print quality you would expect.
- Reinforced feeder wheels made from coated, hardened steel. These enable abrasion-resistant 3D printing for high-strength parts using glass or carbon fiber composites (when paired with Ultimaker print core CC Red)
- Dual filament flow sensors that increase your print success rate. If you run out of filament, they pause your print and notify you to add a new spool
- Advanced active leveling that ensures easy and reliable first-layer adhesion. Begin a print job and get on with your work, thanks to precise build area probing and Z-height build plate compensation at the start of every print job
- High-accuracy stepper drivers taken directly from the Ultimaker S5. These high-precision drivers are quieter than the Ultimaker 3 and run more reliably
- Rigid printer frame reduces small vibrations (or ringing) while printing to improve overall print quality
- Single glass door with a magnetic latch provides a more controlled build environment to reduce the risk of warping or delamination
- Optimized internal design allowing both dual extrusion nozzles to reach the whole build area, while maintaining a high build-volume-to-size ratio
- Internal power supply removes the need to make space for a power brick. It also makes the setup process easy across all S-line 3D printers
|S3 vs. S5||S3 vs. Ultimaker 3|
Same features as the S5 except:
The S3 adds these features:
In a nutshell…a more reliable 3D printing experience
Active bed leveling ensures great adhesion for every print, while sensors constantly monitor material flow while printing. Combine with rigorously tested print profiles in Ultimaker Cura software, and you don’t just have a 3D printer – it’s a complete production system to depend on.
- Ultimaker S3
- Quick Start Guide
- (2) Ultimaker Print Cores AA 0.4
- Ultimaker Print Core BB 0.4
- PLA Silver Metallic, 750g
- PVA Natural, 750g
- Glass build plate
- Hex screwdriver
- Glue stick
- NFC enabled reel holder assembly
- NFC spool holder and material guide
- (3) Nozzle covers
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Stick
- Machine Oil
- Magnalube Reclosable
- Calibration card
- XY calibration sheet – glass build plate
- Power cable
Behind the scenes, creating the S3 video: