Ultimaker Print Cores
The most reliable dual extrusion experience on the market! Enable full geometric freedom with water-soluble support, print in two colors, or use the most advanced composite materials – all with simple, quick changeovers!
Several print cores are available for the Ultimaker 3 and S5; two print cores are inserted into the printer simultaneously. Print cores labeled “AA” are used for the build material. Print cores labeled “BB” are for support material. Print cores labeled “CC” are specialized for use with abrasive Save & Exit materials.
- AA: Build core, 0.4mm – for build materials including Nylon, PLA, CPE, CPE+, ABS, PP, PC and TPU 95A
- AA: Build core, 0.8mm – for faster printing for build materials including Nylon, PLA, CPE, ABS, PP and TPU 95A
- AA: Build core, 0.25mm – achieve extra fine detail when printing with build materials including Nylon, PLA, CPE, ABS, and PP
- BB: Support core, 0.4mm – a custom nozzle geometry for PVA water soluble support material
- BB: Support core, 0.8mm – great choice for faster printing of PVA water soluble support material
- CC: Build core, 0.6mm– New! Precision-machined brass nozzle with a wear-resistant ruby cone at its tip to enable printing with abrasive composite materials (i.e. a plastic filament reinforced with fibers, such as carbon, glass, ceramics, or metal). Important: Available for Ultimaker S5 3D Printer only.
What do Ultimaker Print Cores Deliver? Industrial-Grade Results!
- Material-matching. Get quality, consistent results with customized nozzle geometries for different material types: non-abrasive plastics (AA), water-soluble support (BB), and abrasive composites (CC, for Ultimaker S5 only).
- Fast setup. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations to minimize downtime.
- More materials. Choose from a broad portfolio of Ultimaker materials or use with third-party filaments for properties to suit every application.
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Nozzle size choice. Choose 0.25 or 0.4 mm for a higher level of detail and surface quality, or 0.8 mm for faster prints.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with a new silicone cover to protect the extruder.
- Lifetime support. Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.