Ultimaker Print Cores
The most reliable dual extrusion experience on the market! Enable full geometric freedom with water-soluble support, print in two colors, or use the most advanced composite materials – all with simple, quick changeovers!
Several print cores are available for the Ultimaker 3 and S5; two print cores are inserted into the printer simultaneously. Print cores labeled “AA” are used for the build material. Print cores labeled “BB” are for support material. Print cores labeled “CC” are specialized for use with abrasive materials.
- Ultimaker Print Core AA – The Ultimaker print core AA is a versatile and excellent all-around component, easily capable of producing high-quality results in materials both simple and advanced, from PLA to PC. Make use of a variety of nozzle sizes – 0.25 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.8 mm – to get the results you need, such as fine details or fast results
- Ultimaker Print Core BB – Printing complex geometries just got simpler. Ultimaker’s print core BB – available in 0.4 mm and 0.8 mm nozzle sizes – is optimized for water-soluble PVA support, enabling you to create specialized parts more easily than ever
- Ultimaker Print Core CC – With a wear-resistant, hardened steel nozzle and multiple nozzle sizes – 0.4 mm for higher visual quality, or 0.6 mm for shorter print times – the Ultimaker print core CC unlocks the power to print high-strength applications with extra stiffness and rigidity, using a wide range of composite materials from the Ultimaker Marketplace. Important: Available for Ultimaker S3 and S5 3D Printers only.
► New Release 7/22/2021! The latest Print Core CC replaces the Red CC .06 Print Core. The new design features updated and more robust components, plus increased reliability!
What do Ultimaker Print Cores Deliver? Industrial-Grade Results!
- Material-matching. Get quality, consistent results with customized nozzle geometries for different material types: non-abrasive plastics (AA), water-soluble support (BB), and abrasive composites (CC, for Ultimaker S3 and S5 only).
- Fast setup. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations to minimize downtime.
- More materials. Choose from a broad portfolio of Ultimaker materials or use with third-party filaments for properties to suit every application.
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Nozzle size choice. Choose 0.25 or 0.4 mm for a higher level of detail and surface quality, or 0.8 mm for faster prints.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with a silicone cover to protect the extruder.
- Lifetime support. Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.