Ultimaker 2+ Connect
Start Printing the Ultimaker Way
Meet the Ultimaker 2+ Connect – the newest addition to Ultimaker’s S-line of 3D printers
Building on the capabilities and success of the Ultimaker 2+, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect combines ease of use with next-gen tech. With networking capabilities and a new touchscreen, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is your reliable first step into our world of easy, remote 3D printing.
Hit the ground printing!
- Network connectivity: Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, print remotely over the cloud with added security
- Easy setup: Install the printer in minutes, and benefit from improved ergonomics and assisted bed leveling
- Next-gen components: A stiffer build platform and rigorously tested material profiles ensure reliable printing
- Touchscreen: For every action, the 2.4” color touchscreen gives you intuitive control and assistance
- Easy maintenance: A clean and updated design keeps maintenance needs to around 20 minutes per month
- Wide material choice: With our open filament system, you can always find the right material
- Enhanced safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles and shields users from hot components (sold separately)
- Software included: Ultimaker Cura and Ultimaker Digital Factory
- Free training: Every Ultimaker 2+ Connect comes with free e-learning. Part of the Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy, this course guides you through setup, maintenance, and more.
Perfect for small enterprises that want big savings
What if iterations could take just 8 hours instead of 80? That’s the power of connected in-house 3D printing. And it’s made possible with the Ultimaker 2+ Connect.
Test your ideas for less – by 3D printing prototypes with your choice of affordable materials. On average, Ultimaker customers achieve more than 80% cost savings compared to outsourcing.
Ideal for Educators who want to equip more students with future skills
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect is an ideal 3D printer to give more higher education students access to additive technology. Easily install multiple machines to facilitate students’ projects – perfect for general access 3D printing labs.
With its simple workflow, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is the ideal machine for giving a wide range of students access to additive technology – no matter their skill level.
High uptime. Low maintenance
Thousands of designers and educators love Ultimaker technology because it just keeps working – day and night, year after year. Since 2015, over 6 million prints have been prepared for its predecessor. And the Ultimaker 2+ Connect improves on that workhorse legacy.
Pricing and Availability
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect costs $2,499 USD; the 2+ Connect Air Manager Bundle is $2,799 – save $150 with the bundled price (compared to purchasing separately)! The Ultimaker 2+ Connect and the Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager bundle are both available in stock for immediate purchase from our TEC Webstore!
EDU pricing is available for schools and libraries, also military/government pricing available. Email TEC, your Local Ulitmaker Preferred Reseller, at sales@TECedu.com for a price quote!
1. Glass plate
2. Spool holder
3. Power adapter and cable
4. Ethernet cable
5. USB stick
6. Calibration card
7. 0.4 mm nozzle
8. PLA Silver Metallic 750 g
9. Glue stick
12. Hex screwdriver 2 mm
13. Hex key 2.5 mm
14. Nozzle wrench
15. Print head calibration aid
16. Quick start guide
17. Safety and warranty information
2+ Connect Air Manager Optional Add-on
1. Filter housing
4. Front enclosure
5. Air Manager cable
6. Quick start guide