TEC Summer Institute Teacher Training
Credit Card Registration Info
IMPORTANT! Hardware Requirements – Bring Your Laptop and USB!
If you are attending the Laser, WAZER or 3D Printing courses, you will need to bring your own laptop and a USB drive on-site during training. We will also ask you to download software PRIOR to coming for training. If you are unable to bring your own laptop or your laptop doesn’t meet the hardware requirements, please contact us at 1-800-338-2238 or email Justyn@TECedu.com.
Hardware Requirements for Laser and WAZER Courses
Prior to the course, you will need to install the Corel 2021 Standard 15-day Trial. The minimum requirements for Corel 2021 are:
• Windows 10*, 64-bit, with latest Updates
• Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
• 2.5 GB available hard disk space for application and installation files
• Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet • 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
• Internet connection
*CorelDRAW Standard 2021 supports Windows 10, version 2004, 20H2 and later versions.
Hardware Requirements for 3D Printing Courses
Prior to the course, we will be asking you to download Ultimaker Cura slicing software (this is “light” software and most computers have no trouble with running Cura). The recommended requirements are:
• OpenGL 2 compatible graphics card, OpenGL 4.1 for 3D layer view*
• Display resolution 1024 x 768
• Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64
• 550 MB available hard disk space
• 4GB RAM memory
*Ultimaker Cura is currently not supported on new Macbooks containing the M1 chip
To register with a credit card, click the button below; you will be redirected to Professional Development options on our secure Webstore!