Manufacturing the Future with 3DPRINTING 2.0 Seminar at Tech Ed Concepts, Inc.
in Concord, NH – Register Today!
Don’t miss your chance to get an up close and personal view of the latest groundbreaking advancements in 3D printing! Attend a no-cost 3D Systems seminar at TEC.
This seminar will show you how our 3DPRINTING 2.0 initiative can help you Manufacture the Future and explore your design-to-manufacturing, Fab Lab or classroom needs. Come and learn:
- Latest developments in ColorJet 3D printing – now in full-color plastic
- Expanded capabilities in MultiJet 3D printing with simultaneous, multi-material composite printing
- Fab-grade performance of the newest SLA 3D printer enabling high volume manufacturing
- Production-grade SLS 3D printing delivering injection molding-like part quality
- Industrial-grade direct metal 3D printing with a large choice of metals and ceramics
- Low cost jewelry and dental 3D printing options
- Multi-material prosumer 3D printers – all for less than $5,000
- How to choose the right 3D printer for any application, from a wide range of technologies and price points
Don’t miss your chance to get an up close and personal view of the latest groundbreaking advancements in 3D printing, including the new ProJet® 4500 Professional 3D Printer. Attend a no-cost 3D Systems seminar at Tech Ed Concepts, Inc., your local representative.
- April 17th 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- April 17th 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- May 13th 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- May 13th 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm