Join Us This Summer!
Professional Hands-On Development for Educators
“It’s the most informative and useful staff development there is!”Clifton Guy
Virtual and In-person Intensive, Individualized, Hands-on Training and STEM-Oriented Activities for Educators
Taught by Certified Professionals!
No experience necessary! All skill levels welcome!
Courses are 1-day sessions designed for Educators. TSI attendees have the opportunity to receive 8 instructional hours of hands-on training, classroom materials, and innovative curriculum ideas designed to assist educators by increasing their knowledge of Laser Technologies, Waterjet Cutting Technologies, 3D Printing, and Architectural CAD. Start your new school year with fresh, exciting new ideas from TSI and get inspiration from fellow educators!
Why Should You Attend?
- Familiarize yourself with the latest developments in Laser Technologies, Waterjet Cutting Technolgies, Architectural CAD, and 3D Printing in just one day!
- Earn 8 PDU credits!
- Review the most current methods of integrating industry trends into practical classroom applications.
- Discuss how the above topics are ideal for incorporating STEM/STEAM standards.
- Network with colleagues and friends in Technology & Engineering Education.
[Note: Intelitek virtual and in-person courses offered by Intelitek directly have been canceled. However, please reach out to us if you would like individual training and we will see how we can best accommodate you!]
Envisioneer Architectural Software
3D Printing 101 and/or
3D Printing 201
July 20 and/or 21
Laser Engraving and Cutting Essentials
2 Sessions: July 13 or 27
Intro to Waterjet Cutting with WAZER
2 Sessions: July 14 or 28
Advanced Laser Engraving and Waterjet Cutting Concepts
2 Sessions: July 15 or 29
*Bundle and Save! Register for Laser Engraving and Cutting Essentials, Intro to Waterjet Cutting with WAZER, and Advanced Laser Engraving and Waterjet Cutting Concepts for $397 – save $50!
Hardware Requirements – Bring Your Laptop and USB!
If you are attending the Laser, WAZER or 3D Printing courses, you will need to bring your own laptop and a USB drive on-site during training. We will also ask you to download software PRIOR to coming for training. If you are unable to bring your own laptop or your laptop doesn’t meet the hardware requirements, please contact us at 1-800-338-2238 or email Justyn@TECedu.com.
Hardware Requirements for Laser and WAZER Courses
Prior to the course, you will need to install the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021. The minimum requirements for Corel 2021 are:
• Windows 10*, 64-bit, with latest Updates
• Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
• 2.5 GB available hard disk space for application and installation files
• Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet • 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
• Internet connection
*CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 supports Windows 10, version 2004, 20H2 and later versions.
Hardware Requirements for 3D Printing Courses
Prior to the course, we will be asking you to download Ultimaker Cura slicing software (this is a lightweight application that runs on low-end systems). The recommended requirements are:
• OpenGL 4.1 compatible graphics card for 3D layer view
• Display resolution 1920 x 1080
• Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64
• 600 MB available hard disk space
• 8GB RAM memory
Note: Ultimaker Cura is 64-bit and therefore not available for the older 32-bit variant systems.
*Ultimaker Cura is currently not supported on new Macbooks containing the M1 chip
Location and Times
1-day courses are held at our location in beautiful Concord, NH – only one hour from the White Mountains, the Eastern Seacoast, and Historic Boston! Our address: Technology Education Concepts, Inc., 32 Commercial Street, Concord, NH. Training is held 8:30am – 5:00pm with a 30 minute lunch break. Lunch is provided by TEC, Inc.!
Lodging: Click here for a list of area hotels
Class availability subject to enrollment. Class sizes are limited to six people. Please note that the titles, descriptions, and pricing of our sessions may change.