Roland VersaUV LEF2-200
UV Benchtop Flatbed Printer
A whole dimension of PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATION!
With optimized ease and efficiency, you can print directly onto accessories, giftware, ceramics, and countless other popular products. Create unique, desirable and highly-profitable custom items with the VersaUV LEF2-200 flatbed UV printer that offers brilliant color results, realistic textures and stylish embossed effects.
- 20″ UV-LED flatbed printer
- ECO-UV ink in CMYK plus Gloss and White for unique finishes and ink effects
- Ideal for on-demand print customization of one or multiple items— print directly onto medium-sized items up to 3.94” thick and 20”x 13” wide
- Easy positioning fixture, start timer function, head refresher and other new features to streamline your print process
- Perfect for leather and fabric items, ceramics, canvas art, electronic accessories, jewelry, giftware, and more!
► List Price:
$25,995 US EDU Promo! Now reduced to $21,995 – save $4,000 PLUS Includes a FREE VT-200 Vacuum Table Accessory! Limited-time special offer until 12/31/2020!
Advanced Ink Printing
Print graphics with consistent color and incredible detail on a virtually unlimited range of promotional products.
- Produce stunning graphics with CMYK, White and Gloss ECO-UV® (EUV4) inks
- White ink acts as a brilliant spot color, or to ensure that colors pop on dark or clear substrates
- Optional Primer increases efficiency by prepping the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full-color customization*
- An Automated Ink Circulation System prevents ink pigments settling in the ink lines for smooth consistency and density
- Mist Filters catch the residual ink that mists off the edge of your media to prevent overspray and to keep ink from settling on internal components
* For best primer results, it is strongly recommended that users test for adhesion to specific substrates prior to final production.
Feel the Color with Gloss ECO-UV Ink
Print gloss/matte finishes, realistic textures, or 3D embossed effects to add an irresistible new dimension of “touch and color”. Create your own special finishes or choose from seventy-two ready-to-use texture patterns in our Roland Texture System Library.
On-Demand Printing on One or Many Items:
CYLINDRICAL OBJECTS: Using an optional rotary axis fixture, you can print images and graphics onto bottles and other cylindrical items.
PHOTOS AND ART: Put your photos and art on canvas, wood, artboards and other materials, adding brush strokes, textures and other Gloss ink effects.
LEATHER AND FABRIC: Print directly on leather and fabric to create uniquely fashionable purses, shoes, cases, and other enticing accessories.
ACRYLIC & GLASS: With on-board Primer ink, you can easily prep jars, ornaments, perfume bottles awards, and other clear acrylic and glass items for full-color graphics customization.
PVC & PLASTIC: Add graphics and unique ink textures to phone cases, pop sockets, and hundreds more popular PVC and plastic products.
METAL ITEMS: With on-board Primer ink enabling better ink adhesion, it’s now easier to print your colorful graphics onto jewelry, giftware, and other metal items.
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS: Print directly onto wooden coasters, boxes, small signs, and more to create gifts, promotions, art, and craft products.
PROTOTYPES: Add graphics, images and serial data to product models and packaging to create production-quality prototypes
- LED Pointer Set-Up: A new LED pointer precisely pinpoints the origin point of your print job.
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control: Controls dot placement between each pass for faster throughput and excellent image quality in all print modes.
- BOFA Unit: An optional BOFA air filtration system ensures proper ventilation while also functioning as a stand and storage unit.
- Roland OnSupport: Get unattended, worry-free printing with e-mail or smart phone alerts that inform you of low ink or when a job has been completed.
- Vacuum Bed: An optional vacuum bed holds media perfectly steady to ensure print stability.
- RotaPrint Accessory: An optional machine attachment enables users to get better print results when printing on cylindrical objects.
A Convenient, Clean, and Supercool Machine Experience
With state-of-the-art, low-heat UV-LED lamps, and self-wicking ink features, the fully-enclosed LEF2-200 flatbed UV printer is simple-to-operate and runs clean and cool with a safeguarded operation. In addition to eliminating additional machine movements of previous models to give you a more efficient operation, it offers new machine advantages to streamline your print process.
Removes any ink remaining on the printheads and cleans the printhead surface to maintain the health and ink cost-efficiency of your printer.
Easily affix corner brackets to the print bed to simplify your set-up and the alignment of items for printing.
NOZZLE MASK FUNCTION
If a nozzle on the printhead is clogged and misfiring, you can minimize printer downtime with the ability to turn off a specific nozzle band to allow continued production.
NEW MACHINE PANEL OPTIONS
For efficient job set-up and operation, the machine menu now includes media height display, custom setting the origin point, and custom preset naming.
START TIMER FUNCTION
Automatically complete the setup operation of printhead cleaning and white ink circulation, so you can begin printing immediately after loading items— an auto wake-up feature acts like an alarm clock, alerting your LEF2-200 to start these cycling procedures.
Included VersaWorks RIP Software
The latest edition features powerful new 64-bit processing and RIP capabilities, plus the easy cropping, tiling, nesting, and other advantages of the world’s most popular RIP software.
New features include new print queue options, UV post cure within the RIP, and 16-pass print mode (standard 720x720)
Automatically generate White, Gloss and Primer layer directly in the RIP software with a Special Color Plate Generation feature.
Variable data options for printing multiple images and text onto items in a single print run.
Rotate, set spacing and maintain clip position within the RIP to give you more control when printing graphics and applying Gloss ink effects.
Create color consistency with select Roland devices— print, scan and transfer color values.
Media length: Maximum 21.2 in (538 mm)
Maximum printing width and length: Maximum (20 in. x 13 in.) 508 mm x 330 mm
Ink type: ECO-UV (EUV, EUV4) 220 ml cartridge
Ink colors: CMYKGlWh, CMYKPrWh, or CMYKWh
Distance accuracy when printing: Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled, or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater
Connectivity: Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching)
Dimensions: 47.3” (W) x 37.9” (D) x 21.6” (H)
1,202 mm (W) x 962 mm (D) x 549 mm (H)
Included items: Power cord, software RIP, cleaning liquid, drain bottle, manuals, etc.
For more product specifications, please refer to www.rolanddga.com
BOFA Air Filtration Unit $3,999.00
Rotary Printing Fixture $3,195.00
Contact sales@TECedu.com for details and information!