• New Features
• New Enhancements
• Virtual Reality!
Survey shows that Schools want more VR in their classrooms!
Respondents said the benefits of using virtual reality in education include:
- Getting students excited to learn (68 percent)
- Encouraging creativity (39 percent)
- Making difficult concepts easier (32 percent)
- Lowering costs for field trips (23 percent)
- Enabling students to attend school from anywhere (15 percent)
- Eliminating distractions (5 percent)
Read the results from the full survey (web link)
Learn more about Envisioneer for your classroom.