TrueVIS VG Series Wide-Format Printer/Cutters
New TrueVIS VS Series Wide-Format Printer/Cutters
With the new TrueVIS VG Series, Roland reimagined everything. New print heads that deliver beautiful prints more efficiently. New inks that are more vibrant and cost-effective. New cutting technology that increases accuracy. New tech to communicate with your existing phones and tablets. And so much more. The future of print/cut has arrived.
Available in 64-inch or 54-inch models, TrueVIS VG print-cut machines produce professional graphics across a wide range of applications and include 4-color, 7-color, and 8-color options.
- Excellent choice for graphic design/communication course offerings and design labs that require a professional touch.
|*Special Price until 6/28/19 OR While Supplies Last!
School P.O.s Welcome!
Designed for both novice and advanced users, our TrueVIS VG printer/cutters are the most versatile tools ever for creating just about any sign imaginable.
Die cut labels & decals • Banners • Signs • Vehicle Wraps • Posters & Backlit Displays • Wall Graphics & Murals • Fine Art & Photos • Color Print & Cut Heat Transfers
- Large-Format inkjet printers with integrated contour cutting
- Available in three sizes:
- 64” VG-640
- 54” VG-540
- New GREENGUARD Gold certified TrueVIS INK
- Cost effective 500ml pouches with reusable cartridges
- Does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment
- Delivering a wide color gamut and improved output
- Supports a wide array of coated and uncoated media
- Offered in four ink configurations:
- CMYK(x2) – Dual CMYK for maximum productivity
- CMYKLcLmLk – Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black for fine details and smooth gradations
- CMYKLcLmLk+W – White ink allows for enhanced printing on dark or clear substrates
- Four completely new FlexFire™ printheads fire precision droplets in 3 sizes and a wide print swath.
- New Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to perform control panel functions of VG printer/cutters with your existing smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection.
- Attractive and rigid new industrial design that minimizes vibrations to optimize printing and cutting
- Illuminated and colored LED lights signal status of the machine
- Improved motor and drive systems add durability for heavy users
- Included take-up and optional drying units boost performance during high-volume, unattended operation
- All new VersaWorks™ Dual RIP Included
- Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty
> For specifications and more details, download the brochure here.