|Driving method||Digital control servo motor|
|Cutting method||Media-moving method|
|Acceptable media width||2” to 27.5” (50 to 700mm)|
|Maximum cutting area||Width:22.9” (584mm) Length: 984” (25m)|
|Acceptable tool||Special blade for CAMM-1 series|
|Cutting speed||4 to 20ips (10 to 500mm/sec)|
|Blade force||30 to 250gf|
|Mechanical resolution||0.000492” (0.0125mm)|
|Software resolution||0.000984” (0.025mm)|
|Distance accuracy(1)||Error of less than +/- 0.2% of distance traveled, or +/- 0.004” (+/- 0.1mm), whichever is greater|
|Repetition accuracy (1)(2)||+/- 0.004” (+/- 0.1mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting when loading printed material (1) (3)||+/- 0.04” (+/- 1mm)|
|Interface||USB interface (compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 1.1)|
|Instruction system||CAMM-GL III|
|Power supply||Dedicated AC adapter|
|Input: AC 100 to 240 V +/- 10% 50/60 Hz 1.7A|
|Output:DC 24V, 2.8A|
|Power consumption||Approx. 30W (including AC adapter)|
|Acoustic noise level during operation||70 dB(A) or less (according to ISO 7779)|
|Acoustic noise level during standby||40 dB(A) or less (according to ISO 7779)|
|Dimensions||33.5” (W) X 12.2” (D) X 9.25” (H)|
|[851mm (W) X 310mm (D) X 235mm (H)]|
|Weight||35 lb. (16kg)|
|Packed dimensions||41.2” (W) X 17.75” (D) X 15.2” (H)|
|[1050mm(W) X 450mm (D) X 390mm (H)]|
|Packed weight||49 lb. (22kg)|
|Environment||Temperature: 41 to 104 degrees F, (5 to 40 degree C), humidity: 35 to 80% (no condensation)|
|Included items||AC adapter, power cord, blade, blade holder, separating knife, roller base, tweezers, test-use material, application tape, USB cable, CD-ROM, user’s manual|
1) According to material and cutting conditions as specified by Roland DG Corp.
(2) Excluding material expansion and contraction.
Provided that media length is less than 118″ (3000mm)
(3) According to Roland DG Corp. measurement criteria:
- Using the included software from Roland Corp.
- Using a laser or ink-jet printer having a resolution of 720dpi or better.
- Excluding glossy or laminated material
- Excluding effects of printing distortion due to printer precision and effects of material expansion, contraction, or warping.
- Depending on the ink (black) employed by the printer used, correct sensing may not be possible.