monoFab SRM-20 Desktop Mill
Built on a rich heritage of Roland milling machines, the SRM-20 was designed from the ground up with a number of technological advancements that make it the easiest to use, most precise CNC desktop mill in its class. The drive system features stepper motors that micro-step for clean, precision contours. Engineered for optimum efficiency and productivity, this next-generation desktop mill boasts a feed rate that is two times faster than previous MDX-15/20 models that it replaces. A new independent collet system allows for faster setting of the Z-axis base point. The VPanel computer interface provides control over X,Y, Z axes as well as feed rate and spindle speed. The fully enclosed cover prevents dust from escaping and minimizes noise level.
$4,995 Now just $3,995 – save $1,000!
- Request a Quote!
- Offer valid until 12/31/2020!
- Replaces both the MDX-15 and MDX 20 machines
- USB interface – no serial cable!
- Easy to use interface and open access to the work area
- Powerful spindle motor
- Independent collet system
- Fully enclosed cover reduces noise and dust in the work area
- User-friendly virtual panel (VPanel)
- Software suite included
- G-Code compatible
- Roland OnSupport delivers the latest firmware and software to your desktop
TEC is your Roland DGA Academic Representative for New England!