Energy Concepts Training Systems
Real-world Technical Training Systems that provide actual work skills!
Energy Concepts, Inc. (ECI) is known as a premier producer of real-world technical training systems that provide actual work skills for technology-related careers and professions. Join the thousands of schools who have chosen ECI’s products to implement their contextual science and mathematics programs!
All ECI technical training systems include both hardware and curriculum. The curriculum for several ECI training systems has been approved by the Center for Occupational Research and Development (CORD).
Areas of Study Include:
- Forensic Science I and II
- Principles of Technology
- Material Science Technology
- Agricultural Biotechnology – Foundations
- Agricultural Biotechnology – Applications
- Physics In Context
- Laboratory Measurements
- Engineering Principles-Overview
- Basic Industrial Controls
- Basic Programmable Controls
- Industrial Motors Training System
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Industrial Motors
- Variable Frequency Drive
Electricity and Electronics
- Basic Electrical Circuits
- Electricity Concepts I and II
- Solid State Fundamentals
- Digital Electronics Fundamentals
- Advanced Digital Electronics
Flexible Course Options Available!
ECI Courses are packaged as single semester through 2-year programs to allow flexible implementation to meet the needs of your curriculum. Ask a sales consultant for more info!
Additional product information can also be found on ECI’s website: http://eci-info.com