MHEC “saveMORE!” Special Offer!
Meet the Ultimaker 2+ Connect – the newest addition to Ultimaker’s S-line of 3D printers
Hit the ground printing!
- Network connectivity: Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, print remotely over the cloud with added security
- Easy setup: Install the printer in minutes, and benefit from improved ergonomics and assisted bed leveling
- Next-gen components: A stiffer build platform and rigorously tested material profiles ensure reliable printing
- Touchscreen: For every action, the 2.4” color touchscreen gives you intuitive control and assistance
- Easy maintenance: A clean and updated design keeps maintenance needs to around 20 minutes per month
- Wide material choice: With our open filament system, you can always find the right material
- Enhanced safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles and shields users from hot components (sold separately)
- Software included: Ultimaker Cura and Ultimaker Digital Factory
- Free training: Every Ultimaker 2+ Connect comes with free e-learning. Part of the Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy, this course guides you through setup, maintenance, and more.
► MHEC Discounts available, request a quote!
MHEC Members – Take 50% Off the Material Starter Bundle Pack!
Material Starter Pack Bundle includes:
- (2) Ultimaker Tough PLA, any color
- (2) Ultimaker PLA, any color.
Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager Bundle (sold separately)
The bundle includes both the Ultimaker 2+ Connect 3D Printer and the Air Manager – a $150 savings (vs. purchasing separately)!
The optional Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager gives you more confidence and setup flexibility. Designed to simply and effectively increase user safety, it removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles! The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager also adds enhanced operator safety as it fully encloses the build chamber for a more stable printing environment and to prevent anyone from touching hot and moving components. And if you plan to install multiple printers, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager includes a single-speed fan to efficiently pull air through a large EPA filter.