Breathe new life into your desiccant packs! If you don’t already have a PrintDry Filament Dryer, then try these drying techniques to get more out of your desiccant packs.
- Oven: Bake packets for 0.5-2 hours at 200-250ºF.
- Microwave: DEFROST packets for 7-12 minutes.
– Start out with the least amount of time and increase the time if needed (i.e. color not fully returned to the original state or steam visible inside the packet.)
– Reactivation time varies depending on the types of packets, saturation level of beads, and types of oven or microwave
– Clear plastic packets may melt with high power oven or microwave.