Join Us This Summer!
Professional Hands-On Development for Educators
Course: Advanced Laser Technologies and Waterjet Cutting Concepts
July 15th or July 29th
- Taught by: Bob Levin, Educator (Retired)
- Location: TEC, Inc. Headquarters in Concord, NH
- Earn PDU Certificate for 8 hours
- Cost: $149, Lunch Included
Lab Fee: FREE! TEC, Inc. is supplying complimentary laser material samples to attendees!
- Class size: Max. 6 people
► Course Description
Prerequisite: Intro to Laser Engraving and Cutting Essentials and Intro to Waterjet Cutting with WAZER, or laser engraving knowledge/experience.
This is the next step after completing the Basic Laser and WAZER courses. We will incorporate using both machines to create a combined project using the strengths of each machine.
Topics that will be covered:
Corel Advanced Concepts
- More tricks and hacks
Laser – Advanced Setup
- Figuring correct setting for material
WAM Web-based Software
- Importing Corel File
- Scale position
- Cutting paths
- Tabs and leads WAM
- Configuring for the material