Calling all Middle Schools! The Cyber Robotics Coding Competition (CRCC) Registration is OPEN! Bring robotics and coding to all your students, join this wonderful event and compete against other middle schools in your state!
Coding is the fastest growing career today, yet not enough schools introduce all their students to the subject. Get your call into the CRCC and this will change!
What is CRCC?
CRCC is an engaging online competition for students that develops their creative thinking, computational logic and core understanding of engineering principles using coding and robotics as they compete.
The Cyber Robotics Coding Competition is:
- Fun, gamified, level-based competition
- Engaging and empowering for students
- Level based gamified that rewards participation
- Inclusive and gender friendly
- Open to everyone – No expensive hardware required.
How does it work?
The competition starts on October 15th, 2019 and includes four phases:
- Bootcamp – training phase
- Competition phase
- Qualifiers phase
- Finals – Face to face state event*
State finals will take place in December 2019.
How much does it cost?
These are the registration fees that include the CRCC platform, support, webinars, promotion materials, and event participation (You can choose one of the options below):
- School CRCC license – $550
- Classroom CRCC license – $250
- Individuals CRCC license – $75
Where can I register?
Bring robotics and coding to all your students, join this wonderful event and compete against other middle schools in your state CLICK HERE to sign up for CRCC!
* Face to face finals will take place in states with a sufficient number of registered schools and where a sponsor host is found.