- ProJet 160 3D Printer (pdf)
- ProJet 260C 3D Printer (pdf)
- ProJet 360 3D Printer (pdf)
- ProJet 460Plus 3D Printer (pdf)
- ProJet 660Pro 3D Printer (pdf)
- ProJet 860Pro 3D Printer (pdf)
The world’s fastest, easiest-to-use and most affordable color 3D Printers 3D Printing is transforming Education. The 3D Printing industry is exploding not only in corporations around the world but in classrooms as well. Secondary and post-secondary educational institutions have integrated3D Systems’ ZPrinters into a variety of departments to enhance programs including STEM, architecture, chemistry, geography, medical modeling, engineering and fine arts. ZPrinters are indispensable in turning students’ ideas into real-life 3D color models that they can hold in their hand, a critical aspect to fully understanding and experiencing the product design cycle.
Advantages for the Classroom
- Speed – A ZPrinter high-throughput 3D printer is ideal to support several classes of 20 to 30 students each semester
- Low Cost – A low cost per printed part is critical both to support students and keep within budgetary constraints.
- Reliability – A safe and reliable 3D printer is important, since it operates continuously in a classroom environment.
- Safety – Unlike other machines, ZPrinters require no model support structures that need to be removed with razor knives or chemical baths.
- Uniquely Multicolor – Students can better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs, produce realistic color models without paint, and include 3D print text labels, logos, design comments, or images directly onto models.