Ultimaker Print Cores
Professional 3D printing just got more accessible. Maximize the print performance and machine uptime with our swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom or print in dual color.
- Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or water soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
- More materials. Select from a broad portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PC, TPU 95A, PP, and PVA.
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with new silicone cover to stop filament leaking into the extruder.
- Nozzle size choice... Choose 0.4 mm for a higher level of detail and surface quality, or 0.8 mm for faster prints.
- Lifetime support. Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.
There are five Print Cores available for the Ultimaker 3, two are inserted in the printer simultaneously. Print cores labeled “AA” are used for the build material. Print cores labeled “BB” are for support material.
- AA: Build core, 0.4mm – for build materials including Nylon, PLA, CPE, CPE+, ABS, PP, PC and TPU 95A
- AA: Build core, 0.8mm – for faster printing for build materials including Nylon, PLA, CPE, ABS, PP and TPU 95A
- BB: Support core, 0.4mm – a custom nozzle geometry for PVA water soluble support material
- BB: Support core, 0.8mm – great choice for faster printing of PVA water soluble support material
- AA: Build core, 0.25mm – (new) achieve extra fine detail when printing with build materials including Nylon, PLA, CPE, ABS, and PP
Industrial power, limitless possibilities
The Ultimaker 3 offers a seamless software, hardware and material integration for efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Its cutting-edge dual-core print head comes with print cores for build (AA) and support (BB) materials and unique auto-nozzle lifting system to ensure the most reliable dual extrusion printing for full complexity freedom.
The Ultimaker 3 makes professional 3D printing accessible
Ultimaker 3 opens up a world of new printing possibilities. Translate your vision into a working reality – without compromising on efficiency, reliability or precision. It’s your chance to mold the future, with a 3D printer that’s designed to support your creativity.