Ultimaker Breakaway Material
Breakaway Material – Fast to remove while ensuring a quality finish
Ultimaker Breakaway is a support material for multi-extrusion 3D printing. Breakaway support is quick to remove and does not need further post-processing for a smooth finish on your 3D print. Designed for a hassle-free 3D printing experience, Breakaway provides good adhesion to ABS, PLA, Nylon, CPE, or CPE+. Although it is a support material, Breakaway is used with a AA 0.4 mm print core.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Breakaway
● No sanding or waiting for your support material to dissolve. Simply print and break it away
● Ensures a smooth surface finish on your model
● Great results when combined with ABS, PLA, Nylon, CPE, or CPE+
● Long shelf life and less moisture sensitive compared to water-soluble support material, such as PVA
● Ideal for use with build materials that are sensitive to water
Removing Breakaway support
Step 1- Tear
Remove the majority of the inner support structure with a cutting plier.
Step 2 – Peel
Grab and peel the Breakaway support from the build material.
Step 3 – Pull
Remove the last traces with pliers or a tweezer.
|Breakaway Pearl White||570-0102||$69.95|
|Go to other Ultimaker Materials|