Congratulations to South Shore Voc Tech HS (MA) on the arrival of their new Roland SP-300i print-cut machine! Jenn DeMariano (right, Dept Chair) and Carolyn Rutkowski (left, Design Teacher) worked with Technology Education Concepts technician Mark Suomala for setup and training. Exciting times for South Shore students!
Search Our Website
- Save $3,000 on Roland TrueVIS VG-Series Inkjet Print-Cut Machines!
- Save Over $3,870 on Roland Milling Machine Bundle for Schools!
- So Many New Ultimaker Items!
- 3D Printing Course for Educators: Registration Closes this Friday, June 23rd!
- Protect Your Filament and Extend the Shelf Life with TEC “Store N Save” Material Bags!