Sabre Series 2 Cutters
Item number, description and pricing:
Email sales@TECedu.com to request a quotation!
A general purpose cutter accurate to within .03″ over the length of the cutter, the Sabre 2 can:
- Cuts materials that are longer than the length of the cutter as a result of an innovative hinge and lift arm mechanism
- Hold work securely, thanks to a full-length silicone rubber grip strip mounted in the surface of the base, and two more on the underside of the cutter bar
- Relies on an extruded anodized aluminum base that incorporates a narrow groove to accept the blade tip when cutting
The Sabre Series 2 features a new, high performance cutting head design that relies on strong Graphik blades with a cutting depth up to 13mm. These unique reversible blades cater to both left and right-handed operators and cut materials up to ½”. This new head can also accommodate an easy-to-change 45mm textile blade holder, as well as a vertical medium duty blade holder with a cutting depth up to 3/8″ (10mm).
The Sabre Series 2 is designed for use on a bench or attached to the optional stand or stand package. Keencut’s quality steel stand with its smooth black finish brings the cutter to a comfortable 36? H waist height. The Stand Package includes the standard 36″ high steel stand, but also adds a waste catcher that collects off cuts into a neat catch basin, as well as a roll feeder bar positioned between the stand legs that allows users to cut straight from roll media. Using the lockable castors (included with stand) Sabre Series 2 can be moved and positioned alongside any printer.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2″:
- Vertical Graphik Blade Holder with 10 Graphik blades
- Vertical Medium-duty Blade Holder with 100 Medium-duty blades
- Vertical Textile Blade Holder with 45mm Cutting Wheel
Accurate to within .03″
Extruded & silver anodized aluminum base
5 year general warranty
20 year warranty on bearings
100% Manufactured in the UK