Essential Accessories, Filtration Systems & Software
- SMARTGUARD™ Fire Alarm: During the engraving process, flames may be produced when working with combustible or easily-flammable materials, such as paper or wood. The SmartGUARD is an optional item that can be set to notify the operator through audio warnings and automatically shutdown the machine as a safety precaution.
- Rotary Attachment – Increase Opportunities by 100%: Allows for engraving round and cylindrical objects. Your students can engrave glasses for the next prom!
|LaserPro Spirit Rotary Attachment||560-0101||$1,000|
|LaserPro C180 Rotary Attachment||560-0113||$1,200|
- Aluminum Grid Cutting Table: Allows for cutting 100% through materials like foamcore, acrylic and cardboard.
|LaserPro Spirit LS Aluminum Grid Cutting Table||560-0100A||$300|
|LaserPro C180 Aluminum Grid Cutting Table||560-0112||$360|
- Air Filtrations Systems from BOFA: These state of the art air filtration and purification systems allow you to use your laser in any room and any environment without the hassle of connecting outside duct work to remove smoke and fumes. Please call or email TEC for pricing information (sales@TECedu.com or 1-800-338-2238).
- TEC Air Assist Compressor: Targets a constant stream of compressed air directly across the laser cutting surface, ensuring quality engraving or cutting and reducing the possibility of flaming, scorching and charring when cutting materials such as wood, acrylic and rubber.
LaserPro Air Assist Compressor 110V
- TEC Laser Discovery Kit: Everything you need to get up and running with Laser Technologies in your classroom! Materials include plaques, keychains, wooden pencils and pens, dog tags, plywood, various acrylic sheets, double faced tape, and more!
- Project Materials
- Laserable Materials
- Clips, Pins, Holders and Things!
|TEC Laser Discovery Kit|
The Best Software to compliment your LaserPro
- PhotoGraV: PhotoGraV efficiently processes scanned photographs so that they can be engraved on a variety of common materials with confidence that the engraved photographs will be of superb quality. Traditionally, the engraving of photographs has been difficult and has been a hit or miss endeavor resulting in many discarded products. The process has been so difficult and time consuming, in fact, that many engraving shops simply do not offer engraved photographs as one of their products.
- PhotoGraV includes powerful tools that have been found effective in processing photos for laser engraving:
- Automated application of these tools to the subject photo;
- Simulation of the engraving process for common materials so the “engraved product” can be inspected before it is actually engraved;
- Interactive process with adjustable enhancements and real-time visual feedback;
- Reports and color proofs for approval and reference;
- User defined parameter sets can be saved for further customization;
- Calibrated to most laser engraving equipment and common materials;
- Color Clipart from CorelDraw can be easily engraved by processing with PhotoGrav.
PhotoGraV 3 Laser Photo Software
- Vector Art Mega Collection I, II and III: Save valuable classroom time with thousands of ready-to engrave images right at your fingertips!Unlike other “clipart” bundles, Vector Art® is created by some of the best sign and vehicle graphic artists in the world. And, a perfect launch to Student’s own creations!Unlike other “clipart” bundles, Vector Art is created by some of the best sign and vehicle graphic artists in the world. This original artwork is scanned, vectorized and painstakingly “cleaned up” by our editors and then expertly formatted for trouble free import to sign and graphics programs.
Vector Art Mega Collection 1 with CD
Vector Art Mega Collection 2 with CD
Vector Art Mega Collection 3 with CD
Download the brochure (PDF – for both PhotoGrav and Vector Art)
- CorelDraw: The recommended graphics software package for use with GCC lasers is CorelDraw. Please call or email TEC for pricing information (sales@TECedu.com or 1-800-338-2238).
CorelDraw Graphics Suite
- NLC Laser Shield Safety Goggle (Carrying Case Included): A must have for every classroom!
|NLC Laser Shield Safety Goggle||560-0250||$69|