LaserPro Laser Engravers-Cutters-Markers
Laser Engraving, Cutting, and Marking Systems
SAFE – RELIABLE – AFFORDABLE!
- C180 II Desktop
- Venus II Desktop
- Spirit LS
- Mercury III
- Spirit GLS
- Spirit GLS Hybrid – New CO2 and Fiber Hybrid Laser Technology!
- X252RX Laser Engraver/Cutter
- X380 Laser Engraver/Cutter
- MG380Hybrid Laser Engraver/Cutter
- X500IIRX Laser Engraver/Cutter
- FMC 270 Fiber Laser Cutter
- S290LS Fiber Laser Marking System
- Options for the Classroom
- Replacement Parts (Tubes)
A LaserPro Laser Engraver brings modern Industry into the classroom and shows students the connection between Engineering Skills and their Success in the real world.
The IDEAL S.T.E.M. and technical education tool! With their ability to cut, etch or mark almost any surface, LaserPro Laser Engravers are also the ultimate entrepreneurial springboard for fundraising, local manufacturer contract-work & more!
Teachers all across the country have already used the LaserPro to:
- Give Students real-world, hands-on Manufacturing Experience.
- Teach business entrepreneurship.
- Integrate every school extracurricular program in the process: • Creating Class Signage • Engraving Prom Glasses • Producing Sports Awards • Security-Inscriptions on Laptops • Booster Club Sale-Products • Making Contract 3D Models for Local Manufacturers • Essential Options and Air Filtration Systems for the Classroom • Much More!
Features You will find in every LaserPro Laser Engraver:
- Simple and Intuitive Control Panel: User-friendly menu-driven interface system to simplify operation.
- TrueImage™: Patented TrueImage feature presents image engravings in its most vivid form.
- Internal LED Lighting: Illuminates the working space giving a clear view of the work in progress.
- Drag and Engrave: Simply hand drag the pen carriage to the desired position to be engraved and press the start button to commence the job.
- DC Servo Motors: High-precision DC Servo Motors are in ALL models of the LaserPro Laser Engraver to ensure accurate engraving every time.
What Teachers are Saying:
“In ten years of teaching I have never had anything close to the laser when it comes to student engagement and accelerated learning. The students have mass-produced some terrific items.”
Roosevelt Middle School
Oklahoma City, OK
“We are making a good deal of money”…“(We engrave teacher and school-of-the-month awards) on wood with very little out of pocket expense. Key chains are popular among students; especially leather. ”
Van High School, TX