Full featured, powerful, yet easy-to-use 2-,3-, 4/5-axis CAM software with TRUEMill
- Full commercial version including 2-, 3- and 4/5-Axis systems
- SURFCAM’s 2-Axis system is a robust, high performance, cost effective CAM product made even more powerful by TRUEMill, the only toolpath engine that manages tool engagement while machining a part of almost any type or material.
- SURFCAM’s 3-Axis system delivers efficient, reliable toolpaths on the most complex surface geometry.
- SURFCAM’s 4/5-Axis system offers true, simultaneous multi-axis machining with precise control over every aspect of multi-axis machining, ensuring safe tool motion in the most challenging applications.
- 64-Bit Version
- FREE Student/Demo Learning Version Available – contact TEC for details!
SURFCAM is a powerful PC-based CAM software system used worldwide for mold making, prototyping, pattern making and production machining applications. This full commercial version provides students with a means to learn toolpath generation and the fundamentals of CNC programming using 3D CAD models. SURFCAM supports product design and CNC programming of multi-axis mills, lathes, wire EDM, laser plasma and water-jet machines. SURFCAM’s extensive user base includes leading manufacturers in the aerospace, defense, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial equipment and medical products industries. The commercial price of SURFCAM has been dramatically reduced to be “budget friendly” and is a perfect fit to meet the needs of any schools’ CAM requirements.
“I teach 10th, 11th and 12th grade students Machine Technology with the Chicago Public Schools. I heartily recommend SURFCAM as the cornerstones of an effective CAD/CAM curriculum…the graphics are awesome, and the post processing procedure is seamless…the students really like using the software, and so do I.”
-John Battista, Machine Technology Instructor, IL
Surfcam helps USGI Medical produce innovative medical devices:
Click below to watch!