|TII’s Advanced Technology Training series builds on the introductory principles learned in the Fundamentals of Technology program by applying and extending that knowledge into an in-depth focus on the technology being studied. Real world practitioner training, applications and systems integration are an integral part of the study.|
EXPLORER FLUID POWER SERIES
- EXP3-B – Industrial Pneumatics (PDF) NEW
The EXP-3 Industrial Electro-Pneumatics Training System provides the components and hands-on training required to effectively study air and electrical logic circuitry used in modern industry.
- EXP4-B – Basic Electro-Hydraulics (call TEC for information)
Basic Electro- Hydraulics Training System
- EXP5-A – Advanced Electro-Pneumatics (call TEC for information)
Advanced Electro-Pneumatics Training System
- EXP6-A – Advanced Electro-Hydraulics (call TEC for information)
The EXPVI-EH Electro-Hydraulic Training System is designed to demonstrate electrical control of hydraulic systems and components in a user-friendly application-oriented setting.
ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEMS-APP MODULES
- 650A-ADCS – Ancillary Device Control System (call TEC for information)
The ADCS brings real-world inputs and outputs to TII’s PLC Training systems.Devices on the ADCS are controlled by constructing electrical circuits using its internal power supply, or by ladder logic programming using TII’s PLC training systems. Interconnections are made through the use of cross-patches connected to the jacks of each device.CURRICULUM
The curriculum consists of twenty-three activities:
– Ten activities operating in the stand-alone mode
– Ten activities operating with TII’s PLC training systems
– Three challenger activitiesDevices include: thermostat, relays, solenoids, horn, linear actuator worm drive, reversible motor, thumbwheel, push button switches, limit switch, toggle switches, and lights.
- B901 – Industrial Pneumatic Robotic System (call TEC for information)
- CM-QTM5 – Basic Stepper Robot System (5-Axis) (call TEC for information)
- CM-QTM5P – Advanced Servo Articulated Robot System (5-Axis) (call TEC for information)
- SCARA – Robot Systems (call TEC for information)
- SRS-CAT5 – Advanced Articulated Robot System (5-Axis) (call TEC for information)
- SRS-F5-6 – Advanced Servo Articulated Robot System (6-Axis) (call TEC for information)
ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEMS
- CM184-03 – SLC500 PLCs (RSLogix500) (PDF)
The CM184 is a complete industrial-based PLC training system featuring the Allen-Bradley SLC500, a rapidly growing family of compact, but powerful programmable controllers. This system will enable learners to develop competence in operating, programming, and troubleshooting a true industrial Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- CM284-L1 – Compact Logix PLCs (RSLogix5000) (PDF)
The CM284 is a complete industrial-based PLC training system featuring the Allen-Bradley Compact Logix PLC. The Compact Logix platform is a powerful and new series of programmable automation controllers featuring Allen-Bradley’s industry-leading Windows-based RSLogix5000 programming software. This system will enable learners to develop competence in operating, programming, and troubleshooting a true industrial Programmable Automation Controller using RSLogix5000 software.