City X Project Toolkit – FREE 3D Printing Curriculum!
The City X Project toolkit is the most educationally relevant introductory 3D printing and design thinking curriculum available for 8 to 12 year-olds.
The free, downloadable City X Project Toolkit includes the following:
- Step-by-step guide with everything you need to know to run the City X Project workshop with your students, even if you’ve never worked with 3D modeling technology!
- Point by point alignment with various Common Core State Standards
- Materials & equipment list
- City X Project presentation
- Printable citizen cards
- Printable student designer workbooks
- Add-on activities to integrate with other subjects or delve deeper into the world of City X
- Supplemental resources