Extended to 12-27-13, Roland is offering their precision prototyping MDX-540S and MDX-540SA machines at never-been-lower pricing!
Subtractive Rapid Prototyping (SRP): The most value, flexibility and accuracy in the market!
MDX-540 SRP Systems deliver:
- Functional prototypes made from real world materials including ABS, Acetal, Nylon, aluminum, brass and wood.
- Precision accuracy that layered 3D printer models can’t touch.
- Smooth surface finish without any post-processing such chemical support removal.
- Lower cost of ownership that easily beat that of 3D printers thanks to a low entry price, use of non-proprietary materials, and low maintenance.
- Easy-to-use software that guides you through each step of the process.
- Roland reliability as a leading supplier of rapid prototyping equipment backed by Roland Care™, an unmatched warranty and support program.
****Special Pricing on the MDX-540S and MDX-540SA Machines****
- MDX-540S: Base model plus high tolerance ball screws, a repeat accuracy of +/-0.0008″(+/-0.02mm) under no-load conditions, and 80W AC Servo Motor. Includes SRP Player, 3D Engrave and Dr. Engrave.
Now for $22,950…Save Over $4,000!
(TEC must receive purchase orders no later than 9-30-2013. Available to New England customers only.)
- MDX-540SA: Base model plus high tolerance ball screws, a repeat accuracy of +/-0.0008″(+/-0.02mm) under no-load conditions, 80W AC Servo Motor, and an automatic tool changer (houses 4 tools). Includes SRP Player, 3D Engrave and Dr. Engrave.
$36,995Now for $31,450…Save Over $5,000!
(TEC must receive purchase orders no later than 12-27-2013. Available to New England customers only).)
For the MDX-540 Product Brochure including specs, click here.
TEC is pleased to provide a Quotation for equipment based on individual customers’ needs and budgetary considerations. Email or call 1-800-338-2238 our Academic Sales Representatives for assistance!