You’re invited to a hands-on experience of Roland’s student/teacher-friendly software and devices, plus an overview of our complete Project Based Learning solution that includes easy-to-follow digital fabrication tutorials. Learn how Roland Education Solutions simplify the planning and implementation of Digital Fabrication in the classroom!
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction to wide-format printing using Roland printers/print-cut machines
- Overview of file preparation, machine set-up, print preparation and graphic preparation for Print-Cut machines
- Demonstration of Project Workflows including Roland Versaworks Dual and SRP Player software
- Introduction to Subtractive Rapid Prototyping with CNC milling technology (no CNC programming knowledge needed!)
- Introduction to Roland’s Project Based Learning: easy-to-follow tutorials for classroom projects
- How Roland Education Solutions help you simplify Digital Fabrication in your classroom!
Who should attend?
- Educators looking for a complete, ready-to-teach solution for teaching hands-on digital fabrication
- Educators who want to teach 3D production, digital art and design, and digital fabrication in their new or existing programs.
- School admin and management – see this solution in-action to get a sense of how easy and effective these tools are for classroom learning
Come to our informal workshop to learn, share your insights, TRY IT for yourself, and leave with the latest trends in Digital Fabrication – and a full belly with lunch on us!