ROCK HILL, South Carolina, April 22, 2013 – 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today the immediate availability of its new ProJet® x60 series of full color 3D printers with an unparalleled ability to print 90% of the colors available in Adobe® Photoshop® and newVisiJet® PXL materials utilizing 3D Systems’ exclusive ColorJet Printing (CJP) technology. Feature rich with exceptional performance and value, the ProJet x60 offers enhanced functionality, utility and productivity, and will be on display at the Inside 3D Printing Expo in New York City, New York at the Javits Convention Center from April 22 to 23, 2013, in booth 102.
There are 6 new ProJet printer models:
- ProJet 160 – compact size, most affordable monochrome printing
- ProJet 260C– compact size, most affordable full color 3D printer available
- ProJet 360 – medium size, monochrome printing affordability
- ProJet 460Plus – medium size, high-quality full color printing
- ProJet 660Pro – large format, premium-quality full color printing
- ProJet 860Pro – super-large format, premium-quality full color printing
“These exciting, next generation color printers embody 3D Systems’ commitment to democratize access to powerful and affordable 3D printing solutions for professionals, educators and consumers, alike,” said Michele Marchesan, Vice President and General Manager, Personal and Professional Printers for 3D Systems. “The new ProJet x60 series builds on our innovation heritage, leverages our expanded line of 3D content-to-print solutions and enables users to create more, faster.”
© 2013, 3D Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. 3D Systems, the 3DS logo, ProJet, ZPrinter and VisiJet are registered trademarks of 3D Systems, Inc. Adobe and Photoshop are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.